In our physical materials testing programme we investigate the properties of a wide range of products, materials, and components with regard to their functionality, safety, and conformity with regulatory requirements or with terms of delivery and general quality standards.
Our physics laboratory is air-conditioned and fitted with state-of-the-art equipment, thus permitting standardised and individualised tests on materials and products. In the non-standardised sector we have developed informative test procedures. Depending upon the individual requirements of our engineering department develops and builds a wide range of test devices to ensure use of the best possible methods.
- Testing of consumer goods such as footwear, handbags, purses, and jackets with regard to delivery terms and general quality standards
- General materials testing of leather, textiles, coated textiles, and plastics as well as accessories such as shoelaces, zip fasteners, and appliqués
- Testing according to the requirements of the CE- und GS marks for safety, protective, and occupational footwear, firefighter and forester boots
- Testing of hand protection
- Leather area measurement
- FIFA-approved football test centre (International Match Standard)