In our accredited laboratories we analyse the chemical, physical, and microbiological properties of materials and products according to valid European and international standards. We also examine fermentation samples and substrates for biogas plant operators. Many of our test instruments and devices were developed and custom-made by our engineering department in order to apply the best possible new and individual test procedures.
We test materials, components, and finished products of relevance to:
- Leather goods and textiles
- Orthopaedic and medical devices
- Personal protective equipment
- Plastics and adhesives
- Automotive interiors
- Toys and sport articles
- All the way to goods that come into contact with food products.
In the field of biotechnology, we perform pertinent chemical analyses for
- Process stability
- Trace element status
- Gas yield.
As an inspection body accredited according to ISO 17020 we offer a world-wide goods and production inspection service and provide specialist assessments by officially appointed and sworn experts. Our inspection service:
- Quantity control
- Product conformity
- Visual assessment of the manufacturing quality of finished products
- Inspection of packaging and labelling of goods
- Sampling for laboratory tests
- IPC (Initial Production Check)
- DuPro (During Production Inspection)
- PSI (Pre Shipment Inspection)
- FRI (Final Random Inspection)
- SCM (Spot Check Mould)