Test Marks: Quality at a Glance
In a highly competitive marketplace it will often be insufficient to rely solely upon the excellent quality of a company’s products. Our test marks will help to successfully communicate the advantages of your products to a customer. A test mark indicates that you take your obligations as manufacturer or distributor seriously and that the product meets not only the mandatory safety requirements but possibly also additional stringent quality demands.
We award the following test marks:
- CE Mark for Personal Protective Equipment (foot and leg protection and hand protection) according to PPE Regulation 2016/425
- GS Mark according to the German Product Safety Act, Section 5
- SG Mark (tested for hazardous compounds)
- Inspected Footwear®
- PFI Test Marks on the basis of project-specific requirements e. g.
- 100% vegan
- tested luggage
- quality tested
- tested for fit
- hazardous compounds and workmanship tested
We support the following test marks:
The certification body for products is accredited by DAkkS, named by ZLS (Central Office of the Federal States for Safety Engineering), and EU-notified by the German Federal Ministry of Economics (Identification No. 0193)